With two halls to choose from you’re spoilt for choice!
The halls are available for hire to community groups, clubs & societies and to individuals for childrens’ parties. We are bound by conditions from Scouts NSW regarding alcohol and noise levels, so please read the notes below before deciding whether we are the right people to ask about hall hire.
1 Picnic Parade
(cnr. Picnic Parade & Maitland Bay Drive)
Umina Beach Hall
3 Carawa Street
(at the far end of the street adjacent to the parking for Club Umina).
Both halls offer the following facilities:
- Kitchen (fridge, servery to main hall, oven, stove top, crockery etc);
- Tables and chairs;
- Toilet facilities.
Hourly rate: $25/hour (or part thereof)
Fully refundable deposit for all bookings required: $250 (to be paid in advance and which will be fully refunded if hall and its contents are not damaged upon inspection).
Overnight: Hours to be advised at time of booking. If staying overnight an additional $6.50 per person/day is required with the hall to be vacated by 10am the following day. If hired hall is not vacated by 10am the following morning a further fee of $6.50 per person applies whether you stay another night or not. Additionally, the Hall Booking Officer should be advised if departure is anticipated to be later than 10am.
1. Neither hall has a license to serve alcohol. Loud (and live) music are not allowed. Our halls are 100% non-smoking places.
2. Adults-only parties that are expected to involve plenty of alcohol are not appropriate.
3. The grounds of the Umina Beach Hall are for pitched tents only. No recreational vehicles, camper trailers, caravans etc are to be driven onto the grounds as they are not permitted and damage the ground surrounding the hall.
4. There is limited parking immediately on the left, gravelled area, near the trees as you enter the grounds – this will be advised to you upon collection of the keys (refer image below). Please note that there is plenty available parking outside of the Umina Beach Hall grounds for other vehicles.
5. For overnight bookings – this is open to Scout Groups and Scout (immediate) family members only.
5. Bookings should be timed so that halls are vacated by 2200 hrs.
Umina Beach hall parking
Can’t view image below? Please refer Umina Beach Scout Hall Parking
To complete the hall booking enquiry form please go to the Contact Us page.
You must be logged in to post a comment.